"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Morning After - 9:25

Pearl is being so good that I let her out of her crate with the leash on and blocked the furniture. She mainly wanted some TLC so as long as she is being sedate and I am with her, I'll let her stay out. She'll go back in if she (or Evelyn) starts even thinking about being rambunctious.

She is primarily resting and right now is snoozing by the back door. I have to take her to the vet in about an hour. She is clearly sore but not worrying her sutures. Her appetite is good, the site looks fine and she is not having trouble going to the bathroom other than a little difficultly finding a comfortable position.

Evelyn is being an angel. She kisses Pearl and has been sniffing her shoulders where they injected the microchip.

1 comment:

Stephanie D said...

Just got caught up with posts--so sorry I didn't get to them yesterday, but I am glad to read everything is looking good right now.

Bless little Evelyn's heart--she was missing her sister, and though she probably picked up on your distress, I'm sure somewhere inside she's still a little bit fragile.

Now all the girls can breathe...