"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Monday, September 1, 2008

Jezebel's Muzzle Hair is Growing


The second block I've made for the Surf and Sand HGTV Challenge is also from a Carol Doak book, Fifty Stars. The block name is Pennsylvania. Here is what it is supposed to look like.


Jezebel's muzzle hair is starting to come back (again). They originally shaved it the second week of July and it started growing back but the radiation therapy kicked in and put a stop to that. It has really been coming back in the past three days.




Here are the babies.






It has been a relaxing Labor Day weekend.

5 comments:

Terri said...

I love your blocks! But then this line is one of my favorite, would be hard to not love anything done with it.

Poor Jezebel! I wonder if it's all itchy like when you shave certain things and it starts growing back.........

I've heard it itches terribly :)

Glad to see she doing so well. They are both adorable.

Stephanie D said...

The girls are lovely as usual! I love to see pictures of them interacting. Evelyn looks a little protective of Jezebel in one of them.

I really like that line of fabric!

Nancy said...

I love both blocks. In fact I like the 2nd one better than the example in the book! Like Terri,, I too wondered if Jezebel's muzzle itches. Would she enjoy a gentle rub or is it too tender I wonder. Glad to see she's in good spirits, and you too!

Anonymous said...

That last picture of the girls is priceless!!

Love the blocks! Resisting with all my fingers to order surf & sand!!

-karol

Anonymous said...

That last photo in this post is worth a thousand words! It is worthy of publication somewhere... :-)

By the way, your blocks are gorgeous and I still dont see why you wont agree to make mine..lol