"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Road to Oklahoma and Happy Birthday!

Today is my dear son-in-law's 32nd birthday!!!!! SIL is a fine young man and daughter #2 adores him. It was a happy day for my family when they fell in love.

The big day is approaching - we leave for Oklahoma at about 4:00 in the morning on Thursday. I've got a busy court day on Wednesday and doubt I'll have the opportunity to post before we leave. So I am doing it now! We don't plan to return until mid July and won't have internet access to the extent needed to blog so I guess I am going to be taking a break.

9 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Have a safe trip!

Kathy Raker said...

Have a safe trip and a good time!

Nancy said...

Enjoy OK! Be safe.

jacquie said...

We'll miss you...safe travels!

lrmart said...

Have a safe trip and have lots of fun.. See ya soon.

Lady Beekeeper said...

Thanks! I am so excited I may pee myself.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. Look forward to your return.
-karol

Stephanie D said...

Just to let you know my URL has changed and some folks haven't been able to find me, though I know you're on vacation.

It's still "Scraps", but now I'm at scrapsbystephanie.blogspot.com.

Stephanie D said...

One more thing--when you return, there is an award for you over on my blog--come get it!