"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here Comes the Sun



A sweet moment, earlier today.

I was looking at a smilebox with "Here Comes the Sun" music and Evelyn began singing. By the time I gathered my wits and the video camera, she was about sung out but I got a little of it.

We've had terrific thunderstorms, today, and the girls have primarily been in my lap. Here is Pearl in a second video - such a cuddler, she is. It doesn't have good lighting but you can see her sweetness.



One more work day and then vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Pearl sounds like she's purring in part of the video - do you think she'll learn to sing, too?

Janet