"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Thursday, February 12, 2009

Okay - so clearly I DON'T have a life...

These exercises are really lame. I can deal with it...

1. What is your name: Penny
2. A four letter word: pant
3. A boy's name: Peter
4. A girl's name: Pam
5. An occupation: painter
6. A color: pink
7. Something you wear: panties - or maybe not if you are slutty
8. A food: pizza
9. Something found in the bathroom: [tooth] paste
10. A place: Pacific Ocean
11. A reason for being late: punctured tire
12. Something you shout: PISS OFF!! At least if you are rude.
13. A movie title: Phantom of the Opera
14. Something you drink: prune juice
15. A musical group: Pink Floyd
16. An animal: porcupine
17. A book title: Pride and Prejudice
18. A country: Peru
19. A city: Pittsburg
20. Something you value or believe: pure soul

5 comments:

tisme said...

I clearly have no life other then reading blogs!! lol
BTW, you spelled Pittsburgh wrong!
See I have no life!

Holee said...

Tammy...I think she spelled it like.."the pitts" lol But Pittsburgh has music, shows, shopping, the very best in Medical, The Steelers,and of course..you & me! But, no one is running to come here, especially with the weather!

That Pearl is just too cute! Not being in your house, I looked at Evelyn as elegant. I think she is a wonderful dog and you can see it in just the way she has taken on caring for Pearl.

Sherry said...

Sorry ladies. She spelled it correctly. Grab a Texas map and look for the town of Pittsburg in Camp county not too far west of Daingerfield. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sherry, that would explain why it looked normal to me. LOL I'm only an hour or so from there.

Paula

ranette said...

Penny...somehow prune juice and Pink Floyd just don't go together...