"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy Weekend


I haven't worked much on my Mariner's Compass block but I did add another border, this morning.




Pearl has been taking it easy, too.


This morning, she raced into the room where I was still dozing, leaped on the ottoman by the bed, went airborne - completely out of control - and landed on my head. She gave me big smooches.



They are predicting 7 - 10 inches of snow and it just started.


I am ready for spring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do samoyeds get excited by snow?

Janet

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady Beekeeper said...

YES! Samoyeds get excited by snow! Most of them love it. Jezebel used to stay inside because it was too cold but Jezebel had a lot of strange habits...