"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Friday, May 2, 2008

First Cuppa Joe and Tagging

Is it my imagination or are they starting advertisements for Mother's Day earlier this year? I've even seen some for dad!

OK, here is a tagging exercise. It was kind of fun.

How it works: Scattergories: It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, tag 10 people, post it on your blog, then notify them, including the person who tagged you.

"Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.....nothing made up!

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial.

You cannot use your name for the boy/girl name question"

Ok, let's begin:

What is your name: Penny
Four letter word: pant (I’m a dog person, after all)
Vehicle: Pinto
TV Show: Price is Right
City: Paducah
Boy's Name: Philip
Girl's Name: Peggy
Occupation: Police Officer
Something You Wear: panties (unless you are Britney)
Food: pizza (duh!)
Something Found in a Bathroom: paper (toilet)
Reason for Being Late: potholes
Something You Shout: Peace!

I tag,

Tallgrass Prairie Studio
OklaCookiemaker Quilts
Always Quilts
Shelina's Creations

I didn’t tag ten and don’t expect anyone to participate – I’m just being mindless this morning!

2 comments:

Shelina said...

That looks like fun. Since I already posted this morning, I'll have time to think of my answers and post tomorrow! Don't expect the quality of the answers to go up though!

Anonymous said...

I got a kick out of your answers! I did this a few posts ago as well. Really fun.