"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trip back home


I had reason to be in Richmond, Virginia, today. I managed to stop by Quilting Adventures, a lovely quilt shop in the area. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and, of course, bought some fabric I didn't need. I didn’t find any that I just had to have for the Think Romance quilt. Here is their website: www.quiltingadventures.com.

Didn’t get any quilting done, today.

We heard from our real estate agent that our new home in Oklahoma will no longer have a renter by April 15. We’d been waiting until they left to set the closing. Husband will probably go out to do it in person, and I will sign the papers, here. I will probably fly out the next week to check it out. If we didn’t have the girls, we’d go together but neither of us wants to board them. We plan a road trip back in June and will take them with us, then.

photo - new house - I absolutely love the Oklahoma sky. Oklahoma was named the 7th cleanest city based, primarily, on air quality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living in a place with a beautiful blue sky makes all the difference! I realize I didn't know what 'blue' was until I moved here from the 'big city'.
-karol

jacquie said...

Things are moving along. Nice to have such big trees by the house.