"On the plains of Oklahoma, with a windshield sunset in your eyes like a watercolor painted sky, you'd think heavens doors have opened."
Fly Over States



Saturday, March 15, 2008

Local Talent


I attended the annual quilt show for the local guilds, this morning. Several years ago, I attended this show and won a large basket of quilting supplies as a door prize. I was a brand new quilter and this was quite a bonanza for me. There was so much talent, displayed. I’m posting a few pictures.









I bought some fabric and a pattern for a wonder wallet (designed by Lazy Girls). Then I came home and took a nap.













For more quilt show pictures look at:
http://flickr.com/photos/jezebelgeorge/sets/72157604127177859/

This evening, we are going to a neighborhood St. Patrick’s Day party. Green beer and all the fixings. Off to party!

1 comment:

Tracey in CT said...

THanks for sharing these pictures from the show. The basket with the yoyo flowers is very clever. I'll have to file that one in my memory bank for another day.